Our Washington DC Team is growing! We are seeking a Marketing Manager whose primary focus is managing the proposal process from start to finish. Provides marketing oversight and management to a sector and/or geographical service area as needed. Manages the creation and implementation of a strategic marketing program designed to build and reinforce the organization’s role and reputation as a leading service provider in the local market to the A/E/C industry.
This position will be located at our Faithful+Gould Alexandria, VA Office.
Faithful+Gould is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. We build long-term partnerships with our clients because we are trusted to deliver. Through intellect, innovation, positive thinking and problem solving, we protect and maximize our clients’ interests. We call this Constructive Expertise.
Operating at the forefront of our industry for more than 65 years, we are headquartered in New York, and provide our quality services from strategically located offices across the Americas.
We offer varied and interesting projects with a number of high profile clients across key business sectors which include many of the fortune 100 companies and Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould is currently ranked #11 rank on the "Top 50 Program Management Firms" list, and #13 on the "Top Construction Management-for-Fee and Project Management Firms" list by Engineering News Record (ENR). Constructive Expertise -It’s in our DNA.
• Leads the development and implementation of localized strategic marketing / communications plans in line with the overall growth of the firm.
• Participates in the development of an overall strategy for the local office.
• Leads go/no go process with office Managing Director. Develops response strategy and initiates kick-off meetings with proposal team.
• Manages proposal process from start to finish. Works with technical staff to plan, write, design and produce all proposal and presentation materials for potential clients.
• Develops proposal outlines and schedules.
• Develops and maintains marketing information systems and records, including past proposals, resumes, project profiles and other standard materials.
• Leads the development of interview presentation materials and coaches team.
• Creates and manages marketing deliverables as they relate to the firm’s various business practices.
• Maintains industry knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes; reviewing related publications; establishing networks.
• Represents company at trade shows to promote services.
• Monitors external and internal environment for development of new market segments and supports with market research.
• Reviews industry-related opportunities and routes appropriately; maintains opportunity tracking system (Vision).
• Synchronizes and communicates with other Faithful+Gould offices on company-wide marketing initiatives.
• Works closely with corporate team to ensure consistency in overall approach to marketing among all offices.
• Assists in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from constituents.
• Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field
• A minimum of five years of related experience, Architectural, engineering or construction firm experience is preferred.
• Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving, and good decision making abilities. Must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Requires a strong external and internal client-focus; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; experience creating and managing highly organized systems for a marketing department.
• Ability to have foresight to delegate specific tasks and projects to appropriate team members
• Must have a technical understanding of proposal production process in a service environment;
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high stress and deadline driven environment with strong attention to detail.
• Possesses excellent prioritization and time management skills; the ability to follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision; a strong spirit of teamwork and outstanding collaborative interpersonal skills; and strong written and oral communication and problem solving skills.
• Must be highly motivated, organized, decisive, self-directed, and have strong attention to detail.
• Must thoroughly understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Internet, Intranet, Microsoft Windows OS, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project. Requires high-level proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Faithful+Gould offers its employees a robust rewards package which includes:
• competitive salary
• broad Employer based benefits package including medical/RX, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• generous time-off benefits
• 401 (k) with employer match
• flexible work schedules dependent upon approval as a result of assignment demands
• career development opportunities through our corporate university
• highly-regarded tuition reimbursement program
• valuable voluntary options including legal, long term care, pet insurance and car insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer
Faithful+Gould, an ATKINS company, is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability candidates encouraged to apply. Please view Atkins Equal Opportunity Statement.