Faithful+Gould is an international construction consultancy providing project and cost management in transport, property and industry. We are a fast growing and successful organisation looking for ambitious and dynamic professionals to join our team in Singapore. In Faithful+Gould, we are providing more than just a job, we believe we can offer an exciting change of professional lifestyle and development.
Faithful+Gould is a member of the Atkins group of companies, one of the leading engineering and design consultancies in the world.
We are seeking to recruit high calibre staff to work on a variety of challenging and exciting projects for high profile clients.
We are looking for an assistant technology project manager with a keen, observant and analytic mind set and some experience in IT/AV projects.
• Understanding of typical IT/AV technologies in office environments
• Able to execute tasks and activities as part of change management plans
• Able to conduct surveys and interviews to assess change impact to users and other stakeholders
• Able to communicate with confidence and clearly during user engagements
• Have 0-3 years of relevant experience
• PMP certificated is an advantage but not mandatory
• Post graduate qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Audio Visual Technology / Information Systems or Technology / Computer Science
• Available immediately
Type of position:
Temporary: 4 to 6 months
If this sounds like an opportunity you are keen to pursue, we want to hear from you! We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.