Faithful+Gould is one of the world’s leading consultancies providing integrated project and programme management services for construction and engineering projects, with a turnover in excess of £200 million.
Faithful+Gould worldwide has access to 2,300 consultants, of whom 400 are located in the Middle East across six offices. We have successfully delivered commercial advice and management support for over 65 years to clients in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, UK, and North America. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Atkins Group, the design and engineering company.
Position: MEP Project Manager
Role As a MEP Project Manager, you are required to provide the interface between project ownership and delivery. You are required to act as the single focal point of contact between the Client, consultants and the Construction Contractor(s), ensuring the desired project objectives are delivered. You must have adequate knowledge and information about the business and the project in order to make informed value-add decisions for both the Client and Faithful+Gould (the Company).
As a member of the team, you will foster team work both within the Project and Faithful+Gould generally, provide technical inputs to project teams and ensure that the client’s objectives are delivered.
The responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not necessarily limited to the follow:
- Implement an appropriate and effective project or programme management framework, incorporating necessary review processes as required.
- Define and implement criteria for control and management of the project.
- Co-ordinate and direct end-user input throughout the project lifecycle.
- Appraise options and submit to the Client for approval.
- Secure resources and expertise from the Client as required, e.g. appoint professional advisers to support the project sponsor role.
- Coordinate the value management strategy.
- Manage project budget, including risk allowance.
- Monitor and control changes/variations following approval by Client.
- Determine and manage risks that may affect the project in any way, particularly schedule, budget or quality/specifications.
- Facilitate effective communication and action as sole point of contact between the Client and site delivery team.
- Assist the design team and site delivery team to identify and resolve problems.