Faithful Gould (www.fgould.com) is a world leading integrated project and program management consultancy. We build long-term partnerships with our clients because we are trusted to outperform.
With a turnover in excess of HKD 3 Billion, Faithful Gould is staffed by over 2,500 experienced and passionate professionals across our offices in Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom and Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
We protect and maximize our clients’ interests through intellect, innovation, positive thinking and problem solving. Our integrated approach transforms potential into reality such that we shape the future of infrastructure and property developments and the societies in which we work.
Working with our clients and partners, we believe that the scale of what we can accomplish together is greater than anyone can imagine.
Faithful Gould is a part of the Atkins Group (www.atkinsglobal.com) which is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. Atkins employs over 18,000 professionals globally and is publicly listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Faithful Gould is currently looking for an experienced Senior Commercial Manager to join our Hong Kong team.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who is result oriented and has a “can do” attitude.
• Have a total of 4-6 years of project management consultancy work experience
• Experience in retail is advantageous, but not a prerequisite
• Have a degree in engineering or Building or PM related disciplines.
• Possesses an excellent communication skills in English and are able to communicate with people at all levels and effectively in speech, in writing, and in presentations.
• Proficient in working with all Microsoft Office programs, PowerPoint a highlight
• Competent professional who leads by example, and do not need handholding when taking charge of a project.
The following a tasks are to be undertaken in the role:
• Assisting the PM as directed with design management, design coordination and design delivery to meet the project schedule.
• Assisting the PM as directed with change management as it relates to budget, revised design and potential schedule impact.
• Assisting the PM as directed in matters relating to Value Engineering (VE) and the potential impact of VE on the project budget and schedule.
• Assisting the PM as directed with the provision of support to the Construction Management Team to insure the adequate and timely flow of information, designs, technical data and feedback, to meet the stringent construction schedule requirements on the project.
• Assisting the PM as directed to monitor and control the progress and development of all related project deliverables through the various stages of the project in accordance with the company policy.
• Attend meetings as required and prepare accurate minutes for appropriate distribution.
• Assisting the PM as directed to track and ensure the prompt delivery of any project deliverable.
• Assisting the PM as directed with all reporting activities required.
• Assisting the PM as directed in any other Project Management related activities.